Saturday, August 8, 2015

Lovin' the Country Life

Hey Everyone, Lynn K. here with another Challenge and Project Life Page using the gorgeous Noel Mignon Country Life Daily Diary Kit. Check out what is PACKED in this kit ...
The reds, blues, greens and yellows are so lovely! Not to mention all the embellishments!! You will LOVE this kit!
This week the Design Team has been hosting challenges - we hope you are enjoying them. As a reminder the prize is a Daily Diary Kit of your choice IF you complete all SIX challenges. You have until August 30, 2015 to complete the challenges. Please post your projects to the Noel Mignon Members Facebook Page! You do not need to use a Noel Mignon Kit in order to participate and if you have never purchased a kit this is a perfect opportunity to see just how amazing these kits are!! We look forward to seeing your creativeness!!
My challenge to you so simple ... Be Inspired - either by someone or some technique and incorporate that into your layout or PL pages. I was inspired while browsing Heidi Swapp's Blog. Designer Jamie Pate created a beautiful tag album using PL cards. I loved all her layering and wanted to incorporate that technique onto my PL page. Here's my page
Each 3x4 card has a photo stapled to it and embellishments on and under the photos. The journaling is hidden underneath the photo ...

One of the 3x4 cards has an overlay, then the photo with journaling on the card. Each layer is decorated with embellies including the lace that comes with the kit ...
The kit also includes some cute 2x2 cards. My photo pocket page didn't have 2x2 pockets so, enter the Fuse Tool! I created 2x2 pockets from one of the 4x4 pockets! I'm so lovin' the Fuse Tool!!
Also included in the kit is a bottle of Heidi Swapp Color Shine. If you haven't tried these spray inks, you simply must. The shine is stunning! I splattered some of the cards with the Color Shine. I dipped a paint brush into the bottle and splattered the mist onto the cards. Be sure to shake the sprays well first - there is a mixing ball in the bottle. This will allow all the mica that settles to the bottom to mix well ..
For the last card I added a die cut flower and an adorable bee popped up with foam tape ...
I hope you will challenge yourself to Be Inspired by someone or some technique. We'd love to see your projects. Thanks for stopping by!
 



2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

This is beautiful Lynn!!!

Donna said...

Such a stunning page Lynn. Stunning! I love it.