Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Life Lessons with the Country Life Daily Diary Kit

Our Life Lessons theme continues this week with my Project Life page using the Country Life Daily Diary Kit. My lesson is to embrace the everyday. It's very easy for me to get wrapped up in commute, work, commute, repeat. The routine becomes boring and tedious and I forget to enjoy the small things! I love summer ... it's a time to enjoy the longer days and embrace the everyday. Here's my PL page.
I used my handy dandy Fuse Tool again for this page to create a small shaker pocket with various sequins inside and adorable epoxy bees on the outside.


All my photos were printed with the Collect App and Pic Monkey.

Here's my last few close-ups.

We would love to see how you incorporate your Life Lessons in to your Project Life Pages or Layouts - please share them on the Noel Mignon Members Page. Stay tuned for more Life Lessons ideas from the DT!!
 

1 comment:

Donna said...

LOVE THIS. I love the photos across the center, the shaker pocket, and the cut "hello" card. Awesome, Lynn