Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Chillin' Out with the Pool Party Daily Diary Kit

Hello Everyone. I am Lynn Kopas and I'm beyond thrilled to be joining the fabulous Noel Mignon Design Team! Today I am sharing my first Project Life page using the Pool Party Daily Diary Kit!! This kit is LOADED with summery elements and project life cards making it so easy to create a project life page! I typically create one page per week unless I have a ton of photos from a special event or vacation. I love how bright and summery this kit is! Here's my page.

All the papers and elements in Noel's kits coordinate perfectly together so it's a breeze to create layouts or Project Life pages. I used Photo Pocket Page Design F - one of my favorites as it allows for lots of 3x4 cards or photos. Here's a few close-ups.
 
The wood veneers, puffy stickers, cardstock stickers, frames and so much more make decorating the PL cards easy and FUN!!

 I had fun with the wood veneer sun and added some gold stickles to the tips to give it some shimmer.
 Here' a few more close-ups. How cute is the sun journaling card?!
What's a Project Life page without food pics, right?!
 
Thanks for stopping by and please check back for more inspiration from the Design Team. For all you project lifers, these kits are amazing!! I'll return later this month for another summery PL page!
 

2 comments:

Donna said...

Happy to see you on the NM team Lynn! The page is fabulous!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

I love how bright and fun this is Lynn!!!