Friday, June 26, 2015

buddies

Hey guys! Summer vacation is in full swing and it is super hot where I live. I am dying to dig into the new Pool Party kit..it is ah-mazing!!! I have so many plans for this kit!!! Check it out...
See?!! Amazing! But before I dig into that I have another layout using the Happy Go Lucky classic kit...and this kit is pretty amazing, too!!!

I opted to change my photo to black and white since the colors didn't quite go with my page. You can see here with the color version next to the black & white:
You can see the color photo definitely would have been a distraction. I also cropped out a bit of the background on the black & white photo.
 
There are lots of fun embellishments that came with this kit which makes it super easy to throw a page together! And those self-adhesive brads?!! Those are my new favorite for sure! I love using brads on a page but 9 times out of 10 I decide that after I've adhered most of my page. And usually where I want to put the brad is in the middle of the page. Tell me I'm not the only one that does this! But now, with the self-adhesive brads, you can put it wherever you want on your page...and you don't have to worry about punching holes!
I'm also loving those thickers...like, a lot!! I may save a few of those for the upcoming Main Street Magic class!

You can head over to Noel Mignon to check out these kits (and more!). I'm not sure how many of these are left, usually there's only a few. So if you want one be sure to head over there & snag one up!

No comments: