Thursday, May 7, 2015

Week 18 of daily life...

Hi again :) I'm sharing another week of day to day life from my album using the awesome new Pack Your Bags Daily Diary kit. This kit is fabulous for travel and vacation pages, but it is also prefect for documenting everyday life. 


As always I begin my pages by choosing colors that will compliment my photos, and selected a mix of kraft and blue patterns with a few pink accents.


 The kraft color creates a nice neutral base and was perfect for creating a simple title card. The washi tape from last month's kit was perfect for this week's color scheme and I used it throughout both pages. 


I continued with the same blue tones on my journal card and used the sticker to tie the card and photo in together.  


I love the fun punctuation filler cards in the kit and dressed these up with some simple stitching. I used pink thread to match the writing on the printed cork and like the way it tied the ampersand in with the cork accent. 



I paired the large alpha stickers with a couple of smaller letters from my stash to create more impact with my title on this photo and used the arrow piece to not only add a pop of color to the pic but also to help anchor the alphas. 


Moving onto the second part of the week, I again used the same colors and similar photo placement across the page. 


I repeated the stitching over another punctuation filler card, this time adding a small title.



I used the same pattern from my weekly title card to fill in the rest of my journal card, using a few accents from the kit to finish it off nicely.

Don't forget that the Jul-Dec Subscription term is due to close soon, so get in quick to secure your kits!


No comments: