Monday, March 2, 2015

Gettin'er Done!

This weekend I made the trip down to see my Mamala to have a scrappy weekend that I have been dying to have for ages! I have so many blank pages in my pocket page album that I have been working to fill in. We hired a sitter for during the day, and stayed up as late as we could to get as much play time in as possible. AND IT. WAS. FUN.

Here's a little view of what I got accomplished this weekend using the Shine Bright Classic Kit.


I HATE the way gold foil photographs, but I LOVE what it looks like in real life!


That blue sticky trim rocks my socks! I need a mile of it!


The chipboard from this kit is seriously amazing! I need at least three more sets!


What can I say. These photos don't really need anything, but that cork sticker from the Love Life Daily Diary kit has been calling my name for weeks!


And here's a little peek of my process. Lots and lots of sticky notes! More to come on that, folks! Stay tuned!

PS. Those toes. Oh, man.


No comments: