Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Not one, not two, but THREE different looks with the Hey Girl kit!

 Good morning fellow scrappers! Over the long weekend, I had a bit more time to scrap, so I had the idea to show you three completely different looks with the Hey Girl kit!

The first layout is one I would say represents the kit as it appears: fun, bright, happy, girly. 

I had fun making this very playful layout and adding random bits here and there to it. 



The second layout I wanted to make a male version of the same feel... playful, happy, but with a boyish touch. I feel like I successfully pulled that off! 


I loved incorporating that stamp set into this title. To space it out right, I just laid the rubber stamp on the spot I wanted it to go and then arranged my stickers around it, and then stamped it after I was all done with the sticker placement. 


The last layout is a very feminine, but more serene one. I love how this one turned out because it feels very "me". 



I hope you are enjoying the Hey Girl kit as much as I am! We still have a couple of the Daily Diary kits available, so swing by the shop


1 comment:

Becky said...

What lovely layouts :)