Tuesday, November 25, 2014

gratitude cards

Hello!

It is so nice to be back here!

Lately as we've had some ups and downs at home I have had time to reflect on some of the things that I am most grateful for.

What are you thankful for?

It is so important to share and thank others for their friendship and for the blessing they are to us.

I decided to create some "thankful" cards to share with y'all this week:


Each of these cards took just minutes to make. 

I used kraft cardstock as my card base. 


For the card above I used spray mist to create the colorful background and added some Jillibean Soup tape and leftover leaves from the wreath I shared last week. 


For this card I used a few more leaves, a doily and a couple of stickers. 


For this last card I used an embossing folder on the white cardstock. I also added a diecut and some ribbon from the kit along with more leaves I had leftover from my "give thanks" frame. 

Don't forget to thank those who have made an impact in your life. 

Coming soon you will see lots of Christmas holiday projects!

I can't wait for my kit to get here!!!


Happy, happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Noel Mignon!





1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Stunning cards all of them THanks for the inspiration.