Thursday, September 4, 2014

Two Kits in Harmony



Every month there are two gorgeous kits to choose from and this month I just had to choose both!  Today I wanted to share how this month's kits can create beautiful unique pocket scrapbooking layouts in harmony. They truly are so inspiring and so full of lovely new product that it takes the guesswork out of creating! 


I started with the Tea For Two Daily Diary Kit first, created a lovely 2 page pocket style spread


the pinks and gold are so beautiful in this kit! I also loved all of the sweet sentiments.
I took my cue from the stitched and inked cards and created more cards  like those as I went!


the grungy softness found throughout the kit was lovely for the photos from this week


Next, I used the gorgeous Tea for Two Classic Kit for a simple insert, with a more traditional feel


I love how it blends perfectly with my week layout and coordinates so perfectly!

Do you ever mix the kits? What have you created with them? I cannot wait to see what you create with the Tea For Two kits this month!

Happy Scrapping,
Lisa

 

No comments: