Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Scraplifting: Sara Andrews!


This week, the design team are all scraplifting members of our NoelMignon facebook community! We LOVE to see your work, and it inspires us, so this week, we are highlighting some recent favorites! 

This summer, we had a "Summer Cruise" Crop, and Sara Andrews posted this lovely layout for one of our challenges. 


I scraplifted it with this "Coffee Talk" layout with the Tea for Two kit. 

I always enjoy how scraplifting helps me to think about my creative process a little differently. I had fun doing the layers and tucking things in to a specific focal point on the page in Sara's style. I even tried to do similar colors of peach/coral and yellow on my matting! 



When's the last time you scraplifted someone? Give it a try! It's a fun new way to think out of your creative box! 



1 comment:

Sara Andrews said...

I love it Virginia!!!

And am very flattered. :)