Monday, September 1, 2014

right now

It's been a while since I've done a layout like this of my kids...as in, probably before my little one was born! So I thought I'd create this little snapshot in time of them since I just had the opportunity to get some good photos of them when we were on a mini-vacation on the Oregon coast a couple weeks ago. 

I cropped each photo at approx 3x3 because I knew that would leave me just a little bit of an edge on my layout for a few embellishments. And I simply created a list form of some general things my kids are into right now. Nothing too "deep", just an overall snapshot of who they are.



I'm finding that I have to resist hoarding all of the goodies in this new Tea for Two kit since I just love every single bit of this kit!!! Hopefully you snatched one up if you liked it as it is now sold out.

That yellow doily added a fun little splash of color at the top and a nice backdrop for my title. 

I hope you're enjoying your Labor Day if you have the day off! My kids are going back to school this week so we'll be into a whole new routine!!

No comments: