Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Day at the Apple Orchard

Have you received your "Early Autumn" kit yet? WHAT?! You haven't?! Quick, there's only one left! You do not want to miss out on this beautiful kit! 

I got to play with it this weekend and oh my. It's exactly as its name describes: perfect for Early Autumn! Last week, my littlest and I went on a field trip with some homeschooling friends to a local apple orchard and I got so many cute pics, I just had to scrap our excursion. 



I used some brads and a tree cut from the October Afternoon paper to make a little apple tree accent.

I love how well these My Mind's Eye rub ons went on... since I used a larger photo as an accent, it was the perfect "pop" on top of it. 


I hope you have a wonderful week- we're starting my favorite month of the year! 


No comments: