Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Enjoying Life and lots of texture with the Tea for Two kit

Hello again!

I have another Tea For Two kit project to share with you today.


One thing that I for sure know about my style is that I like to layer and to have lots of texture and color. I did this on my page by adding layers of patterned paper on angles and I tucked a bit of the Maya Road lace trim under the edge of the striped paper. I added even more texture by adding enamel and cork hearts as well as a cute piece of flair. 


I popped up my title piece (Heidi Swapp chipboard sticker) by using some foam adhesive. I did the same when I added the "every moment counts" sticker to the ribbon sticker from the Crate Paper Notes & Things collection. 


I used a circle punch slightly larger than the flair to give a place for that to rest. I used the piece of punched patterned paper at  the top right of my page. 

How do you add texture to your projects?

We'd love to see!

Stop by our Facebook group to chat and share your projects.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: