Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Little Sketchy

Hey guys! Happy Saturday!
I decided to take a break from the pocket pages yesterday to make a traditional layout. I saw this sketch over at Studio Calico awhile back, and I knew that the cut-apart page and mix of ephemera from the Tea for Two (sorry, sold out) kit would be perfect to tackle it! I am using a mix of the Classic and Daily Diary kits here, and I gotta say, I LOVE IT!


This is a totally different style of layout than I am used to, and I love that I was able to get it done. Printing the photo at a full bleed onto 8.5x11 photo paper made it easy to piece everything together at the bottom. Just a little gluing, stitching, and some embellies and VOILA!






Well, that's all for me for today! Off to do some shopping for Baby Reed and maybe even stop over at the park to wear that kid out before bedtime. I Hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far!


No comments: