Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Pier

Hello friends!! I have a fun beachy layout to share with you today using the AMAZING South Shore kit! This kit is so fun and full of bright colors, perfect for all of those summer photos...or in my case, fall photos!!

We went to Florida last fall, and one of our favorite places that we visited was this gorgeous pier at Palm Beach. I loved this Elle's Studio paper for the background, and how it sort of worked as a neutral and make it easy for me to add in all of those fun brights!


I kept everything centered on this layout, and loved that fun ombre paper from Simple Stories for the base of my photo. The wood veneer arrows, made for a great simple embellishment by my title.


I layered in a tag with a few lines of journaling, and pairing it with some fun flair and a chipboard piece, I was able to create another cluster of interest, and keep my journaling hidden so it didn't compete with all the text on the background paper!


The South Shore kit is currently sold out, but you can still scoop up these fabulous papers! To order yours, go here, and make sure and check out all the new goodies in the shop while you are there!!!


2 comments:

beckyjune said...

Your layering here is fantastic!!

Unknown said...

wonderful layout. I love the colors used and those happy floating enamel dots!