Tuesday, August 12, 2014

summer is coming to an end

Hello again!

I hope you had fun and were able to participate with our Cruise Crop!

I know that I had a great time and those who created projects for the crop did a fantastic job.

Thanks to all who joined us.

Now we are back to the daily grind and in my neck of the woods that means getting ready for school to start in a couple of weeks, making sure we have everything in order for that first day of school.

I am reluctant to send my kids back because we've been having a lot of fun and even with how crazy things can get around my house with everyone home I really do like having them here with me.

I am pushing out the back-to-school thoughts and am trying to relish summer for just a bit longer.

Today I have a new layout to share using the cute South Shore kit (there are still some papers available!) which is so perfect for scrapping your summer memories.


One of my favorite papers in the kit was this cool rainbow one from Simple Stories. It goes perfectly with those cute little stickers from Heidi Swapp that I used as accents on my page. I also did just a bit of doodling to give a handmade touch to the layout.



I cut this "love" title word on my Silhouette Cameo and then painted it with acrylic paint. I used the cool green glitter Thickers to finish off the title. 


The heart with the jewel is from the brad pack in the kit. It was actually part of a tag but I just wanted to use the heart part so I trimmed the rest off. Just a reminder to not limit yourself with what you can do with the kits. They are always PACKED with so many fun papers and embellishments that you can use in so many creative ways. 

In case you haven't seen the sneaks for next month, take a look at what will be featured in September! 

This is a peek at the Classic "Tea for Two" kit: 


and this is from the Daily Diary kit: 


I can't wait for this kit to get to my house!!!

Come check out the kits and other shop items at the Noel Mignon store

Have a fantastic day!




No comments: