Thursday, August 21, 2014

Smile

Hello friends!! I have a fun card to share today using the South Shore kit!! The bright colors in this kit are perfect for a simple everyday pick me up card! I like to make a few general cards, and have them laying around for different occasions, and I knew this kit would make for some super happy cards! :)



I knew I wanted to use one of those adorable pin wheels for the focal point, and I just worked out from there. I added in lots of fun little bits and pieces, love these anything goes cards!! This took me just 10 minutes to put together, and I love how everything in the kits work for fun, quick, and easy projects!! Here's a close up for you!


Sneaks have been happening over on the facebook page for our amazing upcoming September kit...Tea for Two! Another fabulous one, so make sure and sign up for a sub spot, if you haven't already, this is one you won't want to miss out on!!!


No comments: