Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hello Tea for Two, I Love You...

I am in love. Major big time, guys. Tea for Two is seriously the best. This month I am playing with the Daily Diary kit and all the paper from the big kit. And you guys, after seeing all these awesome papers - and I think Deanna can attest to this - you need to order the extra papers. Trying to decide between sides A and B is going to be like choosing between your children...

Here's another spread from my album...



I've been using the Maggie Holmes Flea Market and Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic editions in my album so far, so that I can keep with the color palette that I've set, and Tea for Two is the PERFECT addition! Love how the little bits of ephemera and those wood veneer stickers match perfectly.


I am loving those Crate Paper rubons. Like a lot. And gold is something I can't get enough of these days. I cut out a million and one shapes with my Cameo from their gold sticker paper, and I layered this little house with that cute blue patterned paper, and the typed words paper (both from Pebbles) and stuck down a wood veneer heart, and a little enamel heart from my stash. The xoxo is a rubon from that amazing set, and the writing on the bottom is my own scrawl.


A simple card. Straight out of the kit, slapped a rub-on at the top, and journaled. That's it.


 This is a 4x6 card from the kit, put the photo onto a scrap tag from a past kit, stuck on the two different washi's from this and the Sweet & Simple kit, and stitched it onto the card, leaving a pocket to slide in a journaling tag.


This is one of the tags I cut out from the CP Notes & Things sheet, punched a hole and tied on a couple more tiny tags from the ephemera pack and tied them all together with a bow. Noel put an awesome date stamp in a kit a million years ago, and I use that little puppy ALL THE TIME! Added a little journaling and tucked her behind the photo. Easy peasy.


That's all for me today! I have lots of spreads in the works using the Tea for Two kit, so I'll see you back here next week for lots more fun stuff! Have a great weekend!

 


No comments: