Friday, June 6, 2014

8U Champs!

Hi everyone!! I've got a celebratory layout using the brand new Balboa kit to share with you today. Some of you may not know, but one of my other hobbies is playing/coaching sports with my girls.  This Spring I helped coach my oldest daughter and her little rec league softball team. We started a tradition last summer of taking selfies before the season and before big games. At the end of this season, we were seated 2nd going in the end-of-the-year tournament. So Caroline and I took a selfie BEFORE the championship game (the one on the left) and then AFTER the game when we'd won the whole tournament. It was a super fun moment, one I'll always remember, and I'm so glad we got to do it together! 


  

I kept the color scheme pretty simple, and chose to highlight the pictures, the fun green and yellow embellishments as well as the black chalkboard elements that come in the Balboa kit.I love the the chalkboard adds texture to go along with the brads, rub-ons, and the different printed patterns. I had fun making this one.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: