Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Washi Tape Titles

Good morning Noel Mignon Members!  I've got a fun idea for using washi tape to make a colorful title today.  I love how Noel includes washi tape all the time in her kits, and because of that I've grown to have a pretty big stash!  For this layout I was using up some of the leftover tidbits of Noel kits past and decided to do a big and bold title using my stash of washi.  Here's how it came out


I love how the overlapping on the washi gives extra color gradients to the letters.  A big and bold title is a great way to use up some of the negative space on your layout if you're only showcasing a small amount of photos.  I kept the main elements of my layout down the center of the page but expanded to the edges with both the title and patterned paper strips.  Sometimes a layout doesn't have to take forever or include any crazy techniques for it to be just what you want it to be :)



No comments: