Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Your Dreams


Hi all!! I have my first layout using the Wishing Well kit to share with you today. This kit is absolutely gorgeous with all of the gold tones and embellishments. I believe that there are still a few available, so pick yours up here!!

When I was going through my prints to decide what I wanted to scrap, I stumbled across an older photo of my daughter...she was about 3 in this one. I have scrapped this before, but I just couldn't get it out of my mind as I kept looking for a photo to use. So, I decided to just scrap it again. There is no specific "story" behind this photo, so I just thought about what I wanted to say to her, what this photo made me feel or think about.


This picture just made me think of her sweetness, how full of love she is, and the wonderful dreams and goals that she already has for herself. So when I found this saying on Pinterest, I knew it would be the perfect fit. I kept this layout pretty simple. I wanted the scattering of embellishments along the side to be the main element. That paired with all the gold, to me, just added even more to the meaning and "theme" of the layout.


It was fun to go back and reuse an older photo, I definitely think I will have to do this again! Are any of you ever inspired to "rescrap"?

No comments: