Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Book of Love Crop: Wedded Bliss Challenge

Hi everyone! I'm here for a new challenge for our Book of Love crop this week.  Has everyone been busy creating? I'm LOVING everyone's work up on the Facebook page!  Per usual, you ladies are rocking it :)

This morning's challenge is Wedded Bliss-- I want you to scrap your wedding, your parents wedding, your friends wedding, or any other wedding you happen to have photos of!  I really liked this challenge because believe it or not, I hadn't scrapped ONE photo of my wedding EVER.  In 5 years! Can you believe that?  I think there are just so many that I got a bit overwhelmed thinking about it so I never bothered, but this challenge was the perfect push to get going.  Since the whole thing seemed a bit daunting I decided to just scrap one small part of the wedding, walking down the aisle & the ceremony.  I made a mini album for my Wedded Bliss challenge and I will share the first couple pages now, and the second half of the album along with my second challenge this afternoon :) The album was made with a combination of the Book of Love kit and my stash.  Enjoy and get to scrapping!





No comments: