Thursday, January 9, 2014

You are Seven!!

Hello everyone!!!  So excited to be back for another term with the Noel Mignon kit club :)  Oh & what could be better than starting off with the new GORGEOUS Fresh Start kit!!!  I LOVED the mix of patterned papers in this one & found just the perfect ones to compliment these pics of my eldest son's recent birthday.

  photo seven500_zpsb85d7e0c.jpg

With their added sparkle, these white alphas were super fun to use as a tone on tone title.  I used a mix of upper & lower case alphas while repeating the word "seven".  I can't believe I've been a mommy for seven years already :)  I loved those little sparkly heart toothpicks & tucked them behind the title work for some added fun.

 photo seven1_zpscb84aaf8.jpg

I overlapped an Elle's Studio journaling tag from the kit with part of one of the Pink Paislee pennant tags.  Those tags are great to add in some additional sub-titles amidst your page :)

 photo seven2_zps7ea3454f.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  The Fresh Start kit is already sold out but Noel does have a few subscription spots open for March - June.  Check out the details HERE!!

1 comment:

blsd2scrp said...

love this! all the details and elements are super fun!