Thursday, December 12, 2013

Two Different Christmas Card Styles

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm stopping by to share two quick Christmas cards that showcase two different styles of Christmas crafting.  Both are made using Noel Mignon kits from Christmas past :) I love how her kits are so timeless and I can use leftovers even years later!


This first card is a nod to the bright and fun colors of Christmas.  Keeping things colorful I used light blues, vibrant reds, pink accents, and of course some bling to add cheer to this non-traditional Christmas card.


This next card goes the traditional route- keeping things a little more classy and sophisticated by using browns, burgundy, ivory, and a wood veneer shape. I love all the little bits and pieces in Noel's kits and for this card I just went crazy layering everything I could get my hands on :)


Those are my projects for today! If you haven't picked up the Ribbon Candy PL or full size kit make sure you do so!  This years Christmas kit is the perfect combination of both of the styles I shared above, so you'll be able to combine colorful and sophistication with ease :)

No comments: