Friday, November 22, 2013

Wish for More Moments Like These . . .

Hello fellow scrappers!!  Happy Friday :)  I'm popping in to share another page I've made with Noel's gorgeous Gather Together kit.  I love that there was a mix of traditional autumn colors and some fun pops of brights within the kit!!  It made it easy to use the kit for everyday pages & not just fall-themed :)  The title of my page is "Wish for More Moments Like These".  It has been busy times at my home this past year, as my husband is in the process of starting his own business.  This page is simply a reflection of realizing how busy & crazy our lives have been, and treasuring the moments we do have together as a family.  My favorite part about the photo is my two boys - who just look so stinkin' happy!!!

 photo wish600_zps79f1a9cc.jpg

For the title work I used the white die-cut tag as a focal point, and added everything else around it.  I couldn't resist using one of those sparkly Heidi Swapp words - so fun!!!

 photo cu2_zpsb16aef07.jpg

Around the photo I clustered some fun embellishments from the kit.  On the top left, I added a circle tag & another circle tag I created by cutting it from a patterned paper using some scalloped scissors.   In the bottom right, I added one of those cute Webster's Pages chipboard buttons, as well as some flair and button from a past kit.

 photo cu1_zps655b2bfa.jpg

While it may be fall, feel free to think out of the box & use your kit supplies for one of your everyday moments!!!  Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Love your design on this with that fun, bright pop of red in the center, Julie!