Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Forts



It's that time of year.... caramel apples, gorgeous crisp afternoons, conversations lingered over... I know Christmas is soon, but I don't want to rush over fall! 

One of my favorite memories we made this autumn was making caramel apples with our friends. I got this great shot of my son and two of his buddies, eating their yummy snack inside of a fort of their own making. It made my heart swell. I need to see that they are making good memories. This is the stuff I want them to remember from their childhood. 

I used the Gather Together kit , along with some scraps from previous kits and from my own stash to put this together. I mentioned on our facebook group the other day that we had a little mishap with the beautiful Navy Heidi Swapp Shine mist and I lost most of it, but I still had enough to make some pretty splatters on my page. 



It's not a complicated layout.. but what it documents is so very important to me! 

No comments: