Saturday, September 28, 2013

Not Again!!

Hi everyone! Amanda here with a layout to share with you!

I really loved this chevron paper from Fancy Pants that was included in the Our Summer kit. The colors were awesome, and I really wanted to use it. I couldn't bring myself to cut it up though, and its way out of my comfort zone for a background. I decided to just go for it though!!

 
So since I was already out of my comfort zone,  I decided to just have fun with this. I literally just started adhering, and went with it! I really love the way it tuned out too! I might have to try this method more often! :)
 
I thought all these fun bright colors went perfectly with my photo and story. We were at a skate party this past winter, and my youngest daughter wanted to get out there and skate so bad, but she had never been before. So, of course, she never got very far before falling. Every time she went down, her hands would go to her head, and she would give and frustrated "Not Again!!" lol. I loved how even though she got frustrated with it, she had a blast, and never gave up!
 
I have had so much fun being the guest designer this month! Thank you to Noel, Virginia, and the rest of the team for welcoming me in with open arms...and thank you to all of you for all the sweet comments you left for me! :)
 


No comments: