Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Running Mix

Hi!
Gretchen here and I've got another layout to share using the super fun "Our Summer" kit !
There are a couple of cute "musical" papers in the kit so I thought it was time to do another "running mix" layout!
Just for fun, here are a couple of ooooooold layouts I made about the music I was listening to at the time.


Hey, quit laughing! 
They aren't too bad!!
:)


But I think it is time to do a more up-to-date layout!
:)
"Our Summer" to the rescue!


Apparently I still love strip journaling.
That hasn't changed in 6 years!
*****
These chipboard Thickers from American Crafts are rad!
The size is smaller than a lot of other Thickers and that comes in very handy sometimes.
And I love the "cork" look!


Here are a couple more close up pics of the page...



Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
:)
gretchen


No comments: