Friday, August 23, 2013

Making Memories

Hello everyone!!  Today I'm here to share another layout using the "Our Summer" kit.  There's so much bright & cheeriness in this kit!!  I decided to go 8 1/2" x 11" for this layout, as I plan on putting it in my personal album.  My personal album houses a lot of my favorite quotes used on layouts.  I'm a nut for quotes!! The pic is a quick snap Ryan & I took at the beach a couple months ago :)  I added in a white doily to my kit supplies to "anchor" the photo to the page.  

 photo making700_zps8208aea1.jpg

I had fun adding lots of little details here & there.  The "sweet moments" tag was cut from one of the journaling cards.  I also stamped on the cork arrow with the stamp set in the kit :)

 photo makingcu2_zps8bd12db8.jpg

For my title work, I used TONS of those adorable white Basic Grey alphas from the kit.  They do take some time to put down, but I love the look of them against the blue background!!  The "making memories" was cut using my Silhouette.  I added a few punched hearts and a bit of stitching :)

 photo makingcu1_zpsaaca7d73.jpg

Any good quotes on your minds these days??  Grab one & try using it for your layout title!!  If you need any quote inspo, feel free to check out my Words to Live By Pinterest Board!!

2 comments:

JennyKozar said...

LOVE that quote and oh so true! Thanks for sharing.

Rene Sharp said...

This one really grabbed me!!! I need to take similar photos of me with my boys. Thanks for the inspiration :)