Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Challenge: Archery


Good morning!
It's my day to post challenges for Summer Camp!
YAY!!
It has been an exciting week so far!
And it is only Wednesday!
*****
One of my favorite activities at camp every summer was archery.
Was I any good at it??
Absolutely not!
I was terrible in fact.
But it didn't matter.
I signed up every year!!
So my challenge to you this morning is an archery challenge:
Use arrows on a layout!
Here is the 2-page layout I made for the challenge:


This is kind of an easy challenge.
Arrows are all over the place these days!
Hint: If you have the "Our Summer" kit you are all set!
There are lots of arrows in this kit:
arrow embellishments, arrow patterned paper, even arrow washi tape!




It's not too late to get in on the fun over at Noel Mignon's Summer Camp!
Join us over on the Facebook page!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

JennyKozar said...

I do see arrows everywhere and I cannot stop thinking about this one. Hope to get it done today!