Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Project Life- journaling June


I've been having fun- legitimate, no pressure, enjoying the simplicity- fun! 

Summertime was, for me, the perfect time to start Project Life. 



Here's some more of what I've been working on (using the new NoelMignon Project Life kit!). 



I had a little bit more to journal with this week, but also had a lot of pictures, so I was trying to figure out where to fit in my journaling. I ended up using the 2x8 slot to journal some on my computer. I don't usually use my computer to journal, but I can see that I'll be using it more with PL just because I can fit more words in this way! 


Don't be afraid to draw and write on your photos! 


I didn't really have anything else I needed to add to this page, so I just did a strip of embellishments on the backside of the journaling. I love the happiness it adds to this page. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this :)