Friday, June 21, 2013

NoelMignon July Project Life kit in action!


I got to use the very first NoelMignon Project Life kit this week, and I had a blast doing it! Make sure to scroll down to check out the two videos at the bottom of the post. 


I kept it fairly simple this week, but I did make the below page a little extra special, featuring this sweet picture of one of my babies as she welcomed me home from being gone for a week. My heart. 


Another fun detail I added was accenting the side binding strip with washi tape and then re-punching  the holes. I thought it was a special detail that adds another little punch to the page without going crazy. 


I love seeing little accents poking out of the top of an album. They're so inviting to me. 


Below is my NoelMignon Project Life kit review! Obviously, I've already used a few of the pieces of the kit in the layouts above, but the rest is below. :) 


This week is a bonus video- the Hello Sunshine July kit review! Woop woop! :) 


2 comments:

Sara Andrews said...

Oh Virginia, that picture is priceless!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

So cool that you were able to capture that picture of your daughter!