Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's Sketch Time!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!  I'm here today to share a new sketch challenge for June - YAY!!  This month's sketch features a fun page element that I have seen popping up all over - speech bubbles :)  Check it out . . .

 photo nmjune600_zpse4320d0e.jpg

Here is my take on this month's sketch using June's Beach Blvd. kit . . .

 photo chasing600_zpsb6028171.jpg

I took advantage of the adorable chipboard speech bubbles in this month's kit, and used all 3 to surround my center speech bubble.  This one was cut using my Silhouette.  It was actually more of a journaling card with a speech bubble :)   You can find the cut file in the Silhouette store HERE.  For the title work I mixed the bright teal alphas with an Elle's Studio tag & LilyBee Designs sticker - all found in the kit!!!

 photo chasingcu1_zpsec06867f.jpg

Here's a close-up on my journaling . . .

 photo chasingcu2_zps54b970c6.jpg

Ready to break out you speech bubble embellishments & start scrapping??  Your entry to this challenge is due July 5th.  Once you have completed your entry, be sure to post it in our Facebook group.  One lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive a $10 gift certificate to the Noel Mignon store!!!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with :)  

No comments: