Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Memories

Hello all!!! I'm back this week with more Beach Blvd. kit goodness :)  Because my picture was a bit on the muted side, I decided to stick with some of the lighter, softer elements within the kit.

 photo happymem600_zps4223d296.jpg

For my title work, I combined the adorable tall, skinny Thickers from the kit and a "memories" sticker.  I also added that fabulous pinwheel to the corner of the photo with a small chipboard banner on top.  An easy way to add some fun dimension to the page!!

 photo happymemcu2_zpsd3d10cf3.jpg

Above and below the photo, I added these small punched circles with a heart layered over top.  A bit of quick stitching added some fun detail to the page :)  I loved the stitched banners from the kit, but decided to use them in a more subtle way.  Here I tucked the circle banner behind the patterned paper to create a circle border  :)

 photo happymemcu1_zps3092cc09.jpg

Have you picked up a Beach Blvd. kit??  If not, head on over to the store and snag one of the few left before they are gone!!

1 comment:

Ashley Calder said...

Love those stitched heart elements! So cute!